Aug 28, 2007

Levi's drunk party~ ROFL

GOSH~ levi party was wild.. me and peter had plan since me peter and levi nvr seen each other drunk we plan to get drunk together on bday party and it really did happen.. anyway here is the story of the party. me view la..

kk.. i went early with kazarf, peter and ding lou ( errr did i get ur name right?) to city to play timezone, and cybernet.. FUN FUN! then met my long lost friend TERRY~ hehee so cute la him.

K.. bak to the party, its 12am liao. we arrive late coz we were playing cybernet, well peter roy and kazarf took their time play cs, then when i walk over there is me alone coz they went to drive the car over. then i go call xh and asking her which room we are in, then she say room 21, but i hear as room 11. then i go to room 11 and open the door.. GA! all full of guys.. gosh, so embarrasing, then got one guy in the room i think alrdy drunk call me come in and join. ewww.. dont want. then i just smile, shut door and ran. call xh again to knw they are in room 21.. open da door and walk in.. so many stranger.. felt akward.. so sit there and talk to xh, later then the cake was here.. yeepee.. its so big and nice.. with levi name on it.. how to knw.. the plan was going to be in action.. so i ran out of the room then peter push in the rest standing near the door and shut it so they cant escape.. luckily i escape!! hahaha.. so we watch those pplz inside get hit by cake.. poor levi.. whole body is cake. How to knw need to clean up later. levi come bak quite clean.. no smell, but he say got smell. haha

after that i saw people i knw MICHELLE, XIAO LI, YUKI~ so happy.. then drink with them.. play games with xl.. and michelle. but michelle did the drinking, yuki did the singing and xh did the playing and singing. hahah wah.. michelle alcohol mixing is scary. will die one.. she put half cup of 35% alcohol with beer or red bull.. dont knw la.. deadly la her drink. then later i so drunk.. keeep vomit ba.. i dont knw la.. just knw i in toilet sit there like duck.. haha b4 is levi company me.. then i think xh drag him away and left me there to puke.. sad case... she didnt come back for me.. gd friend hor.. oh well.. then later all i knw is time to go liao.. hahaha.. michelle, xl and yuki come find me and take me out.. then i see levi! and he hold onto me.. i think so tired i put all my weight on him.. then later roy drive his car over, maggie take me in car and drive off to UNCLE billy. where maggie piggy back me to uncle billy hahaha.. so funny.. then i just rmb i walk in.. pplz stare at me.. coz im like drunk hahaha.. so funny~ then later levi came again. and we went out of uncle billy. i think i spilt a cup of tea on myself. hahah. so damn funny..

yeh.. gotta thanks many pplz that care for me that night.. wendy, wendy wong, franky, levi, roy, maggie, sara, aileen, kazarf, michelle, xiao li, yuki errr.. i hope i didnt leave anyone out.. if i did tell me.. i post! haha it was fun.. i reckon.. LOL do it again! but not so drunk la..

No comments: